魂断蓝桥经典台词对白|魂断蓝桥经典台词

经典台词 2020-06-01 网络整理 可可

【mingyan.jxxyjl.com--经典台词】

  myra lester: i loved you, ive never loved anyone else. i never shall, thats the truth roy, i never shall.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  myra lester: i may never see him again.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  myra lester: every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  roy cronin: myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  myra lester: well, i, i …

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  roy cronin: oh, you wont have time for that.

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

  myra lester: for what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

  roy cronin: for hesitating! no more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

  myra lester: no?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  roy cronin: no!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  myra lester: well, what am i going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  roy cronin: youre going to get married.

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  roy cronin: the ballet was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  myra lester: madame didnt think so.

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  roy cronin: well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and i tell you, it was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  myra lester: that certainly proves youre an outsider.

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

  (烛光俱乐部)

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  what do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  oh,,dull things mostly.nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

  oh,no,not tonight.(to waiter)what could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  the crepes,is very nice sir.

  玛拉:嗯

  en.

  侍者:还有酒

  and wine.

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  it isn"t against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  good,number forty please.

  侍者:40块,先生

  number forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  the ballet was beautiful.

  玛拉:我看不见得

  madame dindn"t think so.

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  well,experts never know,it takes outsidersto know,and i tell you it was beautiful.

  玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  taht certainly proves you"er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  roy: are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  myra: yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  roy: i sense a reservation.

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  myra: well, i suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  roy: what? why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  myra: what"s the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  roy: you"re a strange girl, aren"t you? what"s the good of anything? what"s the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  myra: that"s a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。1234

  roy: oh, now wait a minute. i"m not going to let you get away with that. the wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. in the shadow of a death raid, i can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. i still don"t get it, not quite.

  玛拉:什么?

  myra: what?

  洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

  roy: your face. it"s all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  myra: what is it you still don"t get?

  洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

  roy: you know, when i left you this afternoon, i couldn"t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. i thought, was she pretty? was she ugly? what was she like? i couldn"t remember. i simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

  玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

  myra: do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  roy: i think so, i think so, for the rest of my life.

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  myra: but what is it about me you still don"t get?

  男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  man: ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. i hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  roy: i"ll tell you later. let"s dance now.

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  myra: what does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  roy: you"ll find out.

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  myra:i shall have to get this catch mended.

  kitty:well i"ve been telling you.

  myra:it brole open twice yesterday.oh, kitt,what time is it?

  kitty:it"s ,eh ,almost 11.

  myra:mmm, oh.

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and kitty:good morning madame.

  madame:good morning.i came to congratulate you,myra.

  myra:on what,madame?

  madame: on being up.considering that you didn"t go to bed until 4,it"s remarkeable.i have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

  kitty:it "s the first time myra"s benn out,madame.

  madame:when i made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,it was you i was trying to protect.i"m fond of the girls who work for me.i don"t want them to be camp-followers.

  myra:you don"t know him or you wouldn"t say that.

  kitty: can"t we have any private lives at all?

  madame:not when hurt your public life at the theater.i am happy that he didn"t stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.if such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,it means inatant dismissal.i will see you at the sheater tonight.if it"s not too much trouble.

  (夫人关上门,走了)

  myra:oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

  kitty:ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.never mind.

  myra:she spoil everything.

  kitty:oh, rubbish,you"re upset and tired.why don"t you go back to bed?there"s no rehearsal today.

  myra:no,i"m not tired.horrible morning for the chanel crossing.i suppose he"s gone now.

  kitty:ye suppose so.

  (窗外下着大雨)1234

  myra:kitty,kitty look!he"s here!

  kitty:good heavens!he"s deserted!

  myra:kitty he"s here.he hasn"t gone,he"s here!

  kitty:he"ll be court-martialed for this……

  myra:oh,i"ve got to go.i"ve got to go!

  kitty:oh,you can"t now.

  myra:oh,kitty,you see him,too,don"t you?

  kitty:well,if that"s his ghost,don"t bring him up.oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he"ll see you for heaven"s sake.

  mayra:where"s my hat?

  oh,kitty,what if i……what if he ……do you suppose……?oh,dear,oh,kitty,what do you think……oh,gos.kitty,there.do i look all right?

  kitty:yes, you look all right.i think you"d better with a dress on.

  myra:oh,yes.

  kitty:come on,now.myra,stop it!

  myra:i don"t know what i"m doing.oh,dear.these stupid buttons.kitty,i just want to……oh,kitty,he came back.i was beginning to think……but he didn"t.he came back.oh!is he stiil there?(runs to the window)he is ,he is.

  kitty:wait a minute.i"ll get your maciontosh.you umbrella"s in the corner,there.here ,put this on.now,got to go first.yoyu don"t want to run into madam on the way down.wait a minute.all clear.and please tell him no more visits,i can"t stand the excitement.

  (一路平安的音乐声响起)

  (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

  玛拉:你好

  myra:hello.

  洛依:你好

  roy:helleo.

  玛拉:你来看我太好了

  myra:nice of you to come to and see me.

  洛依:别这么说

  roy:not at all.

  玛拉:你你没走?

  myra:you didn"t go?

  洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

  roy:couldn"t.mine"s in the channel,forty-eight hours leave.

  玛拉:这真太好了

  myra:isn"t that wonderful.

  洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

  roy:yes.two whole days.you know,ithought about you all last night,couldn"t sleep a wink.

  玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

  myra:you managed to remember meat last then.

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

  roy:yes,barely managed.myra,what do you think we"re going todo today?

  玛拉:因为我-我我

  myra:well,i……

  洛依:现在由不得你这样了

  roy:no you won"t have time for that.

  玛拉:这样?

  myra:for what?

  洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

  roy:for hesitating.no more hestitating to you.

  玛拉:不能?

  myra:no?

  洛依:不能

  roy:no.

  玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

  myra:well,what am i going to do instead?

  roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

  going to get married.

  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

  myra:roy, you must be mad.

  洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

  roy:i know ,a marvelous setation.

  玛拉:我不要你这样

  myra:roy, to be sensible.

  洛依:我才不呢

  roy:not me.

  玛拉:可你还不了解我

  myra:but you don"t know me.

  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

  roy:then i will discover.spend the rest of my life doing it.

  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

  oh, roy,this is wartime,it"s beacause you"re leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  roy:we"re going to be marriedit"s you,it"ll never be anyone else.

  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

  myra:but how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?1234

  roy:now listen,darling.none of your quibbling.none of your questioning.none of your douts.this positive,you see?this is affirmative,you see?this is final,you see? you are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  myra:i see.

  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  roy:what"s the matter darling?where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  to announce our engagement.(to driver)to the barracks,around the square.now myra,i want to give you a copletepicture of what i"m going to let you in for.

  玛拉:好的

  myra:all right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  roy:i have to acquaint you with certain facts.in the first place my dear young lady,i am a captain in the rental ship usaleus.are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  myra:very much.

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  roy:a captain in the rental ship usaleus cannot marry caually.it requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  玛拉:我知道

  myra:i see it does.

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  roy:it"s an elaborate ritual.

  玛拉:是吗?

  myra:is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

  roy:um-hmm,for example,a captain ih the rental ship usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  roy:well it might or it might not be.

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  myra:i fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  roy:a great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. myra,look at me.

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  myra:yes captain?

  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

  roy:can you dout the outcome?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉

  myra:you are very conceited,captain.you are quite mad,captain.you are are rekless and headstrong an …… and i ador you, captain.

1234

本文来源:https://mingyan.jxxyjl.com/jingdiantaici/14558.html

  • 【智取威虎山的经典台词】最全智取威虎山经典台词

    最全智取威虎山经典台词一:  土匪:蘑菇,你哪路?什么价?(什么人?到哪里去?)  杨子荣:哈!想啥来啥,想吃奶来了妈妈,想娘家的人,孩子他舅舅来了。(找同行)  杨子荣:拜见三爷!  土匪:天王盖地虎!(你好大的胆!敢来气你的祖宗?)  杨子荣:宝塔镇河妖!(要是那样,叫我从山上摔死,掉河里淹...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • [心花路放徐峥经典台词]最全心花路放经典台词

    最全心花路放经典台词一:  黄渤:钱我花的,石头我买的,妞你泡了,你他妈还是个人吗?  徐峥:天涯何处无芳草,吃棵新草不完了么?  徐峥:信仰不能随便看,信仰得放心里,每个人都有信仰。  黄渤:我之前失败的婚姻,它是我人生中的阴影对吧?但那也是我人生的一部分。刚才你们侮辱我前妻,就是在侮辱我的人...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 陆小凤花满楼经典句子|最全陆小凤与花满楼经典台词

    最全陆小凤与花满楼经典台词一:  1、陆小凤是一个人。是一个绝对能令你永难忘怀的人;  2、他不但有两双眼睛和耳朵,有三只手;还长着四条眉毛;  3、他充满传奇性的一生中,也不知遇见过多少怪人和怪事。也许比你在任何时候,任何地方所听说过的都奇怪。  4、出家人本不该打诳语,我刚才却在大爷们面前说...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 香港tvb经典台词对白|香港tvb经典台词

    1、有句话,不知当不当讲。  2、对不起我们已经尽力了……  3、都说了没事啦,你们别担心啦!  4、现在医学那么发达,他一定会没事的。  5、医生呀,求求你救救xx吧。你冷静一点,我们会尽力的。  6、吉人自有天相,相信他一定会好起来的,你不用太担心啦!  7、一家...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 【卡萨布兰卡经典台词截图】卡萨布兰卡经典台词盘点

    《卡萨布兰卡》剧情简介:  1941年,卡萨布兰卡。在纳粹的铁蹄之下,要从欧洲逃往美国,必须绕道摩洛哥北部城市卡萨布兰卡,这使得这座城市的情势异常紧张。  里克夜总会的老板里克是位神秘的男子。一日,捷克反纳粹领袖维克多拉斯洛和妻子伊尔莎来到李克夜总会,希望通过里克获得通行证。里克发现伊尔莎正是自...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • [李易峰经典台词动物世界]李易峰经典台词

    1、我们最默契!  2、一切都刻骨铭心!  3、时间总是在转圈圈的。  4、我们蜜蜂永远美丽健康!  5、我只不过想唱歌给你听!  6、峰峰和你们在一起!平安!  7、大家要记得,我们的愿望,会实现的!  8、Hi,我的蜜蜂们,你们最近都还好吗?  9、希望爱我的人和我爱的人永远和我在一起!...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 匆匆那年经典语录台词|匆匆那年小说经典语录

    匆匆那年小说经典语录(一)  1 这种事都是没道理的,如果真琢磨出因果来,那不是看破红尘,就是命不久已了。  2 明明刚才还和煦春风呢,转眼就寒风冽冽了。  63 在告别了匆匆那年的日子里,只有她一个人固执地将自己绵薄的爱情坚守到了最后。  3 每一个人都有青春,每一个青春都有一个故事,每个故事...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 【恋爱的犀牛经典台词对白】恋爱的犀牛经典台词语录

    1999年,《恋爱的犀牛》由先锋戏剧导演孟京辉执导搬上舞台,剧情主要是一个关于爱情的故事,讲一个男人爱上一个女人,为了她作了一个人能所作的一切,剧中的主角马路是别人眼中的偏执狂,如他朋友所说过分夸大一个女人和另一个女人之间的差别,在人人都懂得明智选择的今天,算是人群中的犀牛实属异类。  《恋爱的...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 经典台词对白_经典台词对白

    1、你是说杀人犯之所以成为杀人犯,也是非他的“自性”,他只是生于杀戮之家,他杀了人,众生都有罪,大家都是同谋者。——《武侠》  2、曾经在某一瞬间,我们都以为自己长大了。但是有一天,我们终于发现,长大的含义除了欲望,还有勇气、责任、坚强以及某种必须...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读
  • 【本山的春晚小品卖拐】赵本山小品卖拐台词

    赵本山,著名笑星,喜剧表演艺术家,国家一级演员。全国政协委员,农业部“美丽乡村”创建活动形象大使。  赵本山小品卖拐台词  高秀敏: 啊~~~ 大忽悠!大忽悠!  赵本山: 喊啥大忽悠,今儿出来卖这完应,别叫我艺名行不行?  高秀敏: 孩儿他爸,  赵本山: 恩,  高秀...

    发布于:2020-06-14

    详细阅读

Copyright @ 2011- 名人名言网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

免责声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

 站长统计