心灵捕手经典台词_心灵捕手经典台词
【mingyan.jxxyjl.com--经典台词】
1.SEAN:Oh,Christ.But,Will,she's been dead two years,and that's the shit I remember.It's wonderful stuff,you know?
尚恩:天哪,她去世两年了,而那是我记得的事。
Little things like that.Ah,but,those are the things I miss the most.The little idiosyncracies that only I knew about.That's what made her my wife.
像那样的小事很奇妙,那是我最想念的事,这些小特点让她成为我太太。
Oh,and she had the goods on me too.She knew all my little peccadilloes.People call these things imperfections.
她也知道我所有的小瑕庛,人们称之为不完美。
But they're not.Ah……that's the good stuff.And then we get to choose who we let our weird worlds.其实不然,那才是好东西,能选择让谁进入我们的世界。
You're not perfect,sport.And let me save you the suspense.This girl you met,she isn't perfect either.But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.你并不完美,我不吊你胃口,你认识的女生也不完美,问题是你们是否完美地合适。
That's the whole deal.That's what intimacy is all about.Now,you can know everything in the world,sport,but the only way you're findin'out that one is by givin'it a shot.
亲密关系就是这么一回事,你可以知道全世界的事,但发掘的方法就是去尝试。
You certainly won't learn it from an old fucker like me.Even if I did know,I wouldn't tell a pissant like you.
你不能跟我这个糟老头学,就算我知道我也不告诉你。
2.SEAN:So,if I asked you about art,you'd probably give me the skinny on Every art book ever written.Michelangelo.You know a lot about him:life's work,political aspirations,him and the Pope,sexual orientation,the whole works,right?
尚恩:所以问你艺术,你可能会提出艺术书籍中的粗浅论调,有关米开朗基罗,你知道很多,他的政治抱负.他和教皇…性向,所有作品,对吗?
But I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel.You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling…seen that.
但你不知道西斯汀教堂的气味,你从没站在那儿观赏过天花板,我看过。
If I ask you about women,you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites.You may have even been laid a few times.But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy.
如果我问关于女人的事,你八成会说出个人偏好的谬论,你可能上过几次床,但你说不出在女人身旁醒来很幸福的滋味。
You're a tough kid.你是个很倔的孩子。
And I ask you about war,you'd probably,uh,throw Shakespeare at me,right?"Once more unto the breach,dear friends…"But you've never been near one.You've never held your best friend's head in your lap…and watched him gasp his last breath,lookin'to you for help.
问战争,你会说莎士比亚的话"共赴战场,亲爱的朋友",但你从没接近过战争,从没有把好友的头抱在膝盖上,看着他吐出最后一口气。
I ask you about love,you'll probably quote me a sonnet.But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable……known someone that could level you with her eyes……feelin'like God put an angel on earth just for you……who could rescue you from the depths of hell……and you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel……to have that love for her,be there forever…through anything…through cancer.
问爱情,你会引述十四行诗,但你没看过女人的脆弱,她能以双眼击倒你,感觉上帝让天使为你下凡,她能从地狱救出你,你不解当她的天使的滋味,拥有对她的爱,直到永远。经历这一切,经历癌症。
And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin'up in a hospital room for two months,holding her hand,because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms"visiting hours"don't apply to you.
你无法体会在医院睡两个月,因为医生一看到你就知道,会客时间的规定对你无效。你不了解真正的失去,唯有爱别人胜于自己才能体会。
You don't know about real loss……'cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.I look at you.I don't see an intelligent,confident man.I see a cocky,scared-shitless kid.But you're a genius,Will.No one denies that.No one could possibly understand the depths of you.But you presume to know everything about me,because you saw a painting of mine.You ripped my fuckin'life apart.
我怀疑你敢那样爱人,看着你,我没看到聪明自信,我看到被吓坏的狂妄孩子,但你是天才,没人能否认,没人能了解你的深度,但你看我的画就认定了我,你把我的人生撕裂了。
You're an orphan,right?Do you think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been?How you feel?Who you are?Because I read Oliver Twist?Does that encapsulate you?
你是孤儿,对吧?你想我会知道你日子有多苦.你的感受.你是谁,是因为我看过孤离泪吗?那简化你了吗?
Personally,I don't give a shit about all that.Because you know what?I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin'book.Unless,you wanna talk about you…who you are.Then I'm fasci ated.I'm in.But you don't want to do that,do you,sport?You're terrified of what you might say.
我不在乎,因为你知道吗?我不能靠任何书籍认识你,除非你谈自己,谈你是谁,那我就着迷了,我愿意加入,但你不想那么做,对吗?你怕你会被说出来的话吓到。
3.It's a way outta here.好过这东西,离开这里。
WILL:What do I want a way outta here for?干嘛走?
I want to live here the rest of my我下辈子都要住在这。
life.I want to be your next door我们当邻居,
neighbor.I want to take out kids to我们会当爸爸,
little league together up Foley Field.一起带他们打小联盟
CHUCKIE:Look,you're my best friend,so don't你是我的死党,
take this the wrong way,but in 20所以别误会。
years,if you're livin'next door to但20年后你如果还住在这儿,
me,comin'over watchin'the fuckin'到我家看球赛,
Patriots'games and still workin'还在盖房子,
construction,I'll fuckin'kill you.我他妈的会杀了你。
And that's not a threat,that's a fact.那不是恐吓,
I'll fuckin'kill you.我会宰了你。
WILL:Chuckie,what are you talkin'...你在胡扯什么?
CHUCKIE:Listen,you got somethin'that none of你拥有我们没有的天赋。
us have.
WILL:Why is it always this?I owe it to拜托,为何大家都这么说?
myself?What if I don't want to?难道是我对不起自己吗?
CHUCKIE:Fuck you.You owe it to me.Tomorrow不不,你没有对不起自己,是你对不起我。
I'm gonna wake up and I'll be fifty因为我明天醒来五十岁了,
and I'll still be doin'this.And还在这干活,
that's all right'cause I'm gonna make a run at it.无所谓
But you,you're sittin'on a winning而你已拥有百万奖券,
lottery ticket and you're too much of却窝囊着不敢兑现,狗屁
a pussy to cash it in.And that's我会不惜一切和交换你所拥有的,
bullshit'cause I'd do anything to
have what you got!And so would any其他这些人也是。
of these guys.It'd be a fuckin'insult你再待20年是羞辱我们。
to us if you're still here in twenty窝在这里是浪费你的时间。
years.
WILL:You don't know that.你不懂
CHUCKIE:Let me tell you what I do know.Every我不懂,我告诉你我懂什么
day I come by to pick you up,and we我每天到你家接你,
go out drinkin'or whatever and we我们出去喝酒笑闹,
have a few laughs.But you know what那很棒。
the best part of my day is?The ten但我一天中最棒的时刻
seconds before I knock on the door只有十秒,从停车到你家门口
'cause I let myself think I might get每次我敲门
there,and you'd be gone.I'd knock都希望你不在了.
on the door and you wouldn't be there.不说再见,什么都没有。
You just left.你就走了。
4.SEAN:And why does he hang out with his friends?Because any one of those kids would come in here and take a bat to your head if he asked them to.It's called loyalty!
他为什么跟你所谓的智障混?因为如果他叫他们扁你,他们会照办,那叫做义气。
5.SEAN:Why is he hiding?Why is he a janitor?Why doesn't he trust anybody?Because the first thing that happened to him was that he was abandoned by the people who were supposed to love him the most!他为何躲避,为何不信任人?因为他被应该爱他的人遗弃。
6.LAMBEAU:Now don't do that.Don't you do that!别那么做
Don't infect him with the idea that别让他认为放弃没关系
it's okay to quit.That it's okay to或失败没关系
be a failure,because it's not okay!绝对有关系
If you're angry at me for being如果你是气我成功
successful,for being what you could
have been--
SEAN:I'm not angry at you—我没气你
LAMBEAU:Yes you are,Sean.You resent me.你有气我,你憎恨我
And I'm not going to apologize for any我不会因为成功向你赔不是
success that I've had.
LAMBEAU:Yes you do.You're angry at me for你有气我能做到你本来能做到的事
doing what you could have done.Ask你扪心自问
yourself if you want Will to feel that你要威尔有那种感受
way for the rest of his life,to feel你要他感觉像失败者
like a failure.
SEAN:That's it.That's why I don't come to我不去同学会的原因
the goddamn reunions!Becaue I can't是因为受不了你的眼神
stand the look in your eye when you那种屈尊难堪的眼神
see me!You think I'm a failure!I你认为我失败我有自知之明
know who I am.I'm proud of who I am.我为自己感到骄傲
And all of you,you think I'm some你和你朋友认为我很可怜,
kind of pity case!你和你的那些狗屁课程
You with your sycophant students
following you around.And you Goddamn你老是提自己的菲尔德奖章
Medal!
LAMBEAU:Is that what this is about,Sean?你是嫉妒我奖章吗?
The Field's Medal?Do you want me to天呐,我回家拿给你
go home and get it for you?Then will送给你好了
you let the boy--
SEAN:I don't want your trophy and I don't拜托不要,把奖章塞进你他妈的屁眼里
give a shit about it!'Cause I knew因为我不在乎你的奖章
you when!!You and Jack and Tom因为我在你没成为数学之神以前就认识你了
Sanders.I knew you when you were早在满脸青春痘.思乡,不知要尿在床的那一头的时候
homesick and pimply-faced and didn't
know what side of the bed to piss on!
LAMBEAU:That's right!You were smarter than是你过去现在都比我聪明
us then and you're smarter than us
now!So don't blame me for how your你人生变成这样别怪我
life turned out.It's not my fault.
SEAN:I don't blame you!It's not about我没怪你,这跟你无关
that!It's about the boy!'Cause你这数学混球,是关于那孩子
he's a good kid!And I won't see this他是个好孩子,我不会看着你
happen to him--I won't see you make像现在糟蹋我般糟蹋他
him feel like a failure too!让他也感觉是失败者
LAMBEAU:He won't be a failure!他不会失败
SEAN:If you push him into something,if you ride him--你如果逼他
LAMBEAU:You're wrong,Sean.I'm where I am
today because I was pushed.And because我能有今天的成就是逼出来的
I learned to push myself!
SEAN:He's not you!他不是你,你听懂没!
7.SEAN:And who do you think he's handling?He pushes people away before they have a chance to leave him.And for 20 years he's been alone because of that.And if you try to push him into this,it's going to be the same thing all over again.And I'm not going to let that happen to him!
他应付谁了?他在别人离开之前先赶人走那是防卫心理,好么?他因此孤独了20年,你现在逼他,事情会重演,我不会让他重蹈覆辙。
8.可你绝对不能告诉我在西斯延教堂里会闻到什么气息,你从来没有站在那美丽的天花板下抬头仰视。
9.如果我和你谈及女人,你会给我列举了你喜欢的女人的样子,也许你还和她们睡过几次觉,但你却不能告诉我满怀欣喜的叫醒你身边的女人时的心情。
10.你很强壮,如果我和你提起到战争,你也许会和我说莎士比亚,亲爱的朋友,和我一起再赴战场。可你从来没有参加过一场战争,当你的朋友将头枕在你的大腿上,那求助的眼神最后的呼吸,你却未感觉。
11.我和你讨论爱情,你会给我背上一首诗,但你从来没有看到过一个真正需要帮助的女人,仅仅是那样一个眼神,让你理解,爱情的真谛。
12.那时你会感到上帝,只是为了你才将天使降于人间,救你脱离生命中的苦难。
13.你也不会知道做一个女人的守护天使,那是怎样的一种感觉,你不知道,让爱永远停留在她身边,那种爱会穿越一切阻碍,癌症也无法使之分离。
14.你也不知道整整两个月在医院床前守候的滋味,仅仅握着她的手,医生不会将你赶开,因为她知道探视时间一词对你毫无意义。
15.你更不会知道,失去的意义,因为只有当你失去了比你自己还重要的感情时,你才会心有所动。
16.我想你恐怕不敢这样去爱别人,当我看着你的时候,我看到的并不是一个机智的男人,自信的男人,而是一个讨厌的毛孩子,不懂事理的毛孩子,一个没用的男人。
17.你的确是个天才,这一点没人否认,也许没有一个人真正理解你,对吧?
18.可你仅仅凭我画的一幅画,就对我的人生指手划脚。你是一个孤儿对吧?你以为我怎么知道的?
19.你过去的生平,你的性格,你的感情,你认为我读过雾都孤儿吗?那个人是你的缩影,开始我对此没有兴趣,因为我不愿意读那种书,我从你那里学不到任何东西。
20.可后来,兰博尔说了你的事。我开始有兴趣了,治与不治你决定吧。
-
【智取威虎山的经典台词】最全智取威虎山经典台词详细阅读
最全智取威虎山经典台词一: 土匪:蘑菇,你哪路?什么价?(什么人?到哪里去?) 杨子荣:哈!想啥来啥,想吃奶来了妈妈,想娘家的人,孩子他舅舅来了。(找同行) 杨子荣:拜见三爷! 土匪:天王盖地虎!(你好大的胆!敢来气你的祖宗?) 杨子荣:宝塔镇河妖!(要是那样,叫我从山上摔死,掉河里淹...
-
[心花路放徐峥经典台词]最全心花路放经典台词详细阅读
最全心花路放经典台词一: 黄渤:钱我花的,石头我买的,妞你泡了,你他妈还是个人吗? 徐峥:天涯何处无芳草,吃棵新草不完了么? 徐峥:信仰不能随便看,信仰得放心里,每个人都有信仰。 黄渤:我之前失败的婚姻,它是我人生中的阴影对吧?但那也是我人生的一部分。刚才你们侮辱我前妻,就是在侮辱我的人...
-
陆小凤花满楼经典句子|最全陆小凤与花满楼经典台词详细阅读
最全陆小凤与花满楼经典台词一: 1、陆小凤是一个人。是一个绝对能令你永难忘怀的人; 2、他不但有两双眼睛和耳朵,有三只手;还长着四条眉毛; 3、他充满传奇性的一生中,也不知遇见过多少怪人和怪事。也许比你在任何时候,任何地方所听说过的都奇怪。 4、出家人本不该打诳语,我刚才却在大爷们面前说...
-
香港tvb经典台词对白|香港tvb经典台词详细阅读
1、有句话,不知当不当讲。 2、对不起我们已经尽力了…… 3、都说了没事啦,你们别担心啦! 4、现在医学那么发达,他一定会没事的。 5、医生呀,求求你救救xx吧。你冷静一点,我们会尽力的。 6、吉人自有天相,相信他一定会好起来的,你不用太担心啦! 7、一家...
-
【卡萨布兰卡经典台词截图】卡萨布兰卡经典台词盘点详细阅读
《卡萨布兰卡》剧情简介: 1941年,卡萨布兰卡。在纳粹的铁蹄之下,要从欧洲逃往美国,必须绕道摩洛哥北部城市卡萨布兰卡,这使得这座城市的情势异常紧张。 里克夜总会的老板里克是位神秘的男子。一日,捷克反纳粹领袖维克多拉斯洛和妻子伊尔莎来到李克夜总会,希望通过里克获得通行证。里克发现伊尔莎正是自...
-
[李易峰经典台词动物世界]李易峰经典台词详细阅读
1、我们最默契! 2、一切都刻骨铭心! 3、时间总是在转圈圈的。 4、我们蜜蜂永远美丽健康! 5、我只不过想唱歌给你听! 6、峰峰和你们在一起!平安! 7、大家要记得,我们的愿望,会实现的! 8、Hi,我的蜜蜂们,你们最近都还好吗? 9、希望爱我的人和我爱的人永远和我在一起!...
-
匆匆那年经典语录台词|匆匆那年小说经典语录详细阅读
匆匆那年小说经典语录(一) 1 这种事都是没道理的,如果真琢磨出因果来,那不是看破红尘,就是命不久已了。 2 明明刚才还和煦春风呢,转眼就寒风冽冽了。 63 在告别了匆匆那年的日子里,只有她一个人固执地将自己绵薄的爱情坚守到了最后。 3 每一个人都有青春,每一个青春都有一个故事,每个故事...
-
【恋爱的犀牛经典台词对白】恋爱的犀牛经典台词语录详细阅读
1999年,《恋爱的犀牛》由先锋戏剧导演孟京辉执导搬上舞台,剧情主要是一个关于爱情的故事,讲一个男人爱上一个女人,为了她作了一个人能所作的一切,剧中的主角马路是别人眼中的偏执狂,如他朋友所说过分夸大一个女人和另一个女人之间的差别,在人人都懂得明智选择的今天,算是人群中的犀牛实属异类。 《恋爱的...
-
经典台词对白_经典台词对白详细阅读
1、你是说杀人犯之所以成为杀人犯,也是非他的“自性”,他只是生于杀戮之家,他杀了人,众生都有罪,大家都是同谋者。——《武侠》 2、曾经在某一瞬间,我们都以为自己长大了。但是有一天,我们终于发现,长大的含义除了欲望,还有勇气、责任、坚强以及某种必须...
-
【本山的春晚小品卖拐】赵本山小品卖拐台词详细阅读
赵本山,著名笑星,喜剧表演艺术家,国家一级演员。全国政协委员,农业部“美丽乡村”创建活动形象大使。 赵本山小品卖拐台词 高秀敏: 啊~~~ 大忽悠!大忽悠! 赵本山: 喊啥大忽悠,今儿出来卖这完应,别叫我艺名行不行? 高秀敏: 孩儿他爸, 赵本山: 恩, 高秀...